Meet Our Team
Gregory A. Rick, President
Gregory is responsible for overall company operations. He has been with Rick Electric Inc. since 1983.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Construction Management, North Dakota State University, 1987.
- Governor, Dakotas Chapter, National Electrical Contractors Association 1997 – 2011.
- Greg serves on NECA's JATC Apprenticeship Committee, Labor Management Cooperative Committee, and Negotiations Committee.
- 2009 NECA District 7 Electrical Industry Award.
- 2012 Inducted as a Fellow into NECA's Academy of Electrical Contracting.
- 2017 Elected to Executive Vice President for NECA District 7.
Dennis M. Rick, Executive Vice President
Dennis is responsible for project management and estimating operations. He has been with Rick Electric Inc. since 1995.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Energy Management, Moorhead State University, 1988.
- Board of Directors, Fargo-Moorhead Electrical Industry Association.
- Certified Energy Manager: Association of Energy Engineers.
Eric Moe, Vice President
Eric is responsible for project management and estimating. He has been with Rick Electric Inc. since 1993.
- Graduate of the Construction Electricity Program, Minnesota State Community and Technical College, 1993.
- Instructor for the Dakotas Joint Apprenticeship and Training Committee.
Craig J. Riveland, Office Manager
Craig is responsible for company Financials for month end and annually. He performs the payroll functions, government payroll reports, job costing systems, and monthly financial statements. He has been with Rick Electric Inc. since 2006.
- Graduate of Interstate Business College.
Janet L. Engebretson, Secretary/Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable
Janet is responsible for receptionist duties, correspondence for the company. Service Work Billing, Accounts Payable, and Accounts Receivable, Sales and Use Tax Compliance. She has been with Rick Electric Inc. since 1988.
- Graduate of Dakota Business College in Accounting.
Paul Berthelsen, Service Manager
Paul is responsible for the overall operations of the service department, interacting with customer requests from first contact through completion. Paul has been with Rick Electric since 2006.
- Graduate of Albert Lea Vocational School Construction Electrician.